Welcome To Fervider
GAIA gives you the flexibility to go fully procedural or fully manual or somewhere in between and delivers simple, fast and pretty terra-forming, texturing, planting and placement using our sample assets or yours as you prefer.
While GAIA is a terrain and scene generation system at heart, GAIA also saves you time, money and heartache by automating the setup of your builtin, lw or hd render pipeline, character, sounds, water, skies, post fx and lighting, so that you can be up and running around in your scene in minutes.
For the more seasoned adventurer CTS 2019 takes your terrain visuals to a whole new level, and SECTR COMPLETE 2019 allows you to split your terrain into sectors and stream them at runtime to deliver huge worlds and fantastic performance. To learn more about our integrated and growing suite of world creation and enhancement products you can check them out at the bottom of this post.
In addition to our own products the Gaia eXtensions system enables you to integrate other top assets into your scene with just a few clicks.
"Stunningly Well Designed Tools"
"This is by far the BEST of the BEST"
"Making the Very Hard, Very Easy"
"Finally, A Terrain Tool for Artists"
"Exceptional Product and Support!"
And with over 1000 5* ratings and 300+ written reviews, its no wonder GAIA is the most popular terrain system on the store!
- Choose your target renderer (builtin, lw, hd);
- Choose your target environment (mobile, vr, desktop);
- Choose your game camera and game control styles;
- Create your terrain either manually by stamping features exactly where you want them, or procedurally with a few clicks, or both;
- Enhance your terrain by terracing, eroding, mixing, blending and other effects;
- Texture, plant, and populate your terrain with grasses, rocks trees and farms;
- Add your player, water, screen shotter, skies, sounds and post fx with a click;
- And finally, just press play!
- Builtin, LW & HD SRP v4.8/v5.7 terrain support;
- Builtin, LW & HD SRP v4.8/v5.7 water system;
- Automated pipeline installation & optimal setup;
- Mixed manual and procedural scene generation;
- Resources system - use our sample assets or your own;
- Stamping system - mix and blend stamps to shape your terrain;
- Spawning system - procedurally texture, plant and populate;
- Sessioning system - backup and share sessions to reliably re-create scenes;
- Extension system - create, share and leverage other assets;
- Enhancement system - enhance terrains with many utilities (terracing, eroding etc);
- Exporting system - export meshes, splatmaps, normal maps, shoreline, slope, curvature, aspects and more;
- Points of interest - spawn farms, villages, cemeteries or whatever you can imagine into your scenes;
- Take and share screen shots with the screen-shotting system, including a nifty way to easily find the exact spot the screen shot was taken;
- Set up your sound, lighting, post fx and water and and insta-pretty your scenes with a click;
- And much more - GAIA does the work of many assets in one.
The following samples are free for you to use in your own games:
- 3D Low Poly Adventure from Synty Studios;
- 3D Village Exteriors Kit from 3DForge;
- Ambient Skies, Sounds, Post FX & Water from Procedural Worlds;
- Grasses from Turboscalpeur;
- Real Rocks from MotuProprio;
- Textures from GameTextures.com;
- Textures from NatureManufacture;
- Trees from SpeedTree;